Updated: 05 July 2021
- We ensure the security of your data and support you in working securely with Dualoo.
- In order to be found by other users in Dualoo, you agree that we may use your personal data (for example: Profile picture, first name, last name and if available company name and feature) publicly. If you wish to share more information, this is under your control.
- If data about you is used for matching, this is done anonymously. If someone wants to get in touch with you and offer you a job, for example, you give your permission before they find out who you are.
- We collect a lot of technical data about our users to make Dualoo better and better. We keep this technical data (e.g. IP_address, …) secret and only share it with your explicit permission.
- Each user receives an account in Dualoo in order to be able to manage their data optimally.
- We adhere to the Swiss Data Protection Act and the European General Data Protection Regulation and support our users in complying with the law.
Are there any questions or problems regarding data protection or the user agreement? Then contact us at email@example.com.